Before you schedule an appointment or procedure, always check with your insurance carrier to determine your policy’s benefits and any pre-visit requirements. As a patient, it is your responsibility to ensure you are covered for any services you receive and to provide accurate insurance information to facilitate the billing process. If you have questions regarding accepted insurance, please call our Clearwater location at 727-462-0100 or Pinellas Park at 727-999-2076
We accept most insurances including Medicare
• AARP HEALTH CARE
• ADVANTAGE 65 MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT
• ADVANTAGE MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT
• ADVANTAGE PREMIER SELECT B & D
• BCBS CANADA
• BLUE CARE-HMO
• BLUE CHOICE
• BLUE MEDICARE PPO
• BLUE OPTIONS -PPO,
• BLUE OPTIONS- Health & Dental
• BLUE OPTIONS – Hosp. Surg. Plus
• CONNECTICUT GENERAL LIFE INSURANCE
• GEISINGER CHOICE
• GHI EMBLEM
• GOLDEN RULE
• HUMANA GOLD
• HUMANA HMOx
• MERITAIN HEALTH
• OXFORD HEALTH PLANS
• PRINCIPLE LIFE INSURANCE
• TRICARE – (STANDARD PPO FOR LIFE)
• UNITED HEALTHCARE
• VA AUTHORIZED URGENT CARE PROVIDER
• WELLCARE MEDICARE
• NON PAR
• BCBS Select
• BCBS MY BLUE
• BCBS HEALTH OPTIONS
The most valuable commodity today is Insurance. Good Insurance can give you the insights to fit your health whereas others non-beneficiary will remain confused as to what is not working for them.
Insurance Benefit Inquiry
If you do not see your insurance on the list or have any questions please call us at 727-462-0100 where we can help you and let you know what your responsibility maybe in terms of co-pays or deductibles. We may not be able to assist in situations where we are unable to contact your insurance carrier. Verification of coverage and benefits is not a guarantee of payment and actual benefits can only be determined after the carrier receives a claim and processes it accordingly
CarePlus Health Plans
When you choose one of the CarePlus Florida Medicare Advantage HMO benefit plans, you’re making a smart investment in your health coverage because:
- You save on prescription drugs and you can plan on predictable costs that are easy to budget for
- You can choose your Primary Care Provider
Take Advantage of CarePlus “Extras”
Our Florida Medicare plans are designed to help you stay healthy, and we’ve developed programs and services that can keep you active. Depending on which benefit plan you choose, CarePlus Medicare Advantage HMO benefit plans are :
• $0 to low, predictable copayments for office visits and other services.
• $0 monthly plan premiums.
• $0 copayments for most preventive services.
• Worldwide coverage for Emergency care.
• $0 copayment for annual wellness visits.
• Monthly Over-the-Counter allowances. SilverSneakers® Fitness Program.
• 24-hour Nursing Hotline.
• Home meal delivery following hospitalization. (not available on all plans)
• Smoking cessation. (not available on all plans)
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. In addition, the benefits listed above may not be available in all areas.
For more information contact the plan. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. The Part B premium may be covered through your State Medicaid Program.
Every person and family member who is a part of the program works with a team of health advisers who become completely versed in their needs, concerns, and health objectives. They are able to respond rapidly when care is needed and work proactively to improve our members’ well-being, even in emergencies.