Employee drug and alcohol abuse can put your company at safety and financial risk. Many employers, even those not regulated, use Alcohol and Drug Screening as a tool to minimize the company’s risk. Sandbay Urgent Care can screen new employees pre-placement, randomly test current employees, or test an employee immediately after a worksite accident or injury (24-hours-a-day).
Drug Screening (Non DOT) Sandbay Alcohol Testing (BAT)
How Sandbay Urgent Care benefits your company:
- Sandbay Urgent Care utilizes E-SCREEN Technology for 5-panel drug testing: Negative results from a typical 5-panel drug screen are delivered to your company electronically within 15 minutes of completion of the test. Rapid response to job applicants increases the odds of your company securing your first choice of candidates.
• Optical eReader™ technology determines test results under seal, leaving no room for human or procedural error.
• For additional panel testing, negative results are confirmed in 24 hours and delivered electronically to your company.
• In cases of accident or workplace injury, Sandbay Urgent Care has staff on call 24-hours-a-day for drug or Sandbay alcohol screening
The 5 Panel Drug Screen includes:
- Amphetamines (including Methamphetamine, “Crystal Meth”)
• Cannabinoids (THC, Marijuana)
• Opiates (Codeine, Morphine, Heroin, Oxycodone, Vicodin, etc.)
• Phencyclidine (PCP)
Additional Panels available for Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Methodone, and Propoxyphene
Sandbay Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- Equipment is onsite
• Negative results delivered in 30 minutes (positive result requires the 2nd test)
• All staff is certified in BAT
• In cases of accident or workplace injury, Sandbay Urgent Care has staff on call 24-hours-a-day for drug or Sandbay alcohol screening.